Friday, October 14, 2011

my girl: her beginning

our baby girl is turning 7 this weekend. it's so hard for me to believe that 7 years have passed. it seems like just yesterday she was born. after going through the thousands of photos we have of her, i have realized that 7 years has come and gone too quickly. i love my girl for who she is now, but i have to admit i truly miss my little, tiny baby girl i use to hold in my arms. i love you my girl avery. you are one of the very best things in my life. i am so happy to celebrate your 7 years and i can't wait to celebrate the rest of your life with you. here's a look at my girl in the beginning...

this is my girl in my tummy like 2 days before i had her

i thought i would put a pic of the mister in here too just to show her how young we look

no joke, this is how avery entered the world. she was wide eyed from the beginning

this was the picture we used for her birth announcement
avery ann
10.16.04 at 8:02pm
6lbs 4oz 20 1/2 inches

her first beach trip

her first halloween. our little chicken

my sleeping beauty

she's a daddy's girl

getting ready for swim class

first time going to the snow

mommy and my girl

i love this photo of her

camping at jalama

my girl turns one

our sweet little pumpkin

we love you avery girl. happy birthday weekend!

2 comments:

Maria said...

oooooooooooooooo my goodness I already loved that girl...now I fell in deeper love....she was so redunkulous cute!!!!!!!

tre said...

Gosh...I can't believe 7 years has gone by! She is such a beauty! Happy Birthday Avery Ann!! Auntie seriously loves you!

mygirlavery

a look into the life with a six year old and her little brother.