Friday, May 20, 2011

who loves you?

today when i was looking at ohdeedoh, i saw this poster in one of their post.


i love it.

since my girl was a baby it has been something we have said in our family. we say it in an endearing, loving, playful way. it started right about when avery began to sit-up on her own and babble a lot. i would say to her "who loves you? who loves you? i love you!" my idea behind this saying was to teach her to say "i love you!" to me. it worked. we've been saying this to each other ever since. though now when i say it to her she will respond with "mama loves me". which i love too. then my little fella came along and we passed it along to him. now my girl and i both say this to garrett and he always gives us a loving response of "i love you!" it melts my heart every time. so, instantly when i saw this, i wanted it. i love owls, i love the saying and the only thing i would want to add to it is "I Love You" to the bottom. i wonder if they would do that for me? they're a letterpress company, so i bet you they would. i think it's something i will have to look into or i might make one of these with our saying on it. all i know is i want something with that saying on it so i will always remember my little ones, their sweetness and their innocence. take a look at why i love these two so much. i mean really, who couldn't love these two little babes...

my little fella looks so cool

in his sisters twinkle toes

the sweetest little face for the sweetest little girl

oh and this one, i just love him

and her too, so silly, but I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

mygirlavery

a look into the life with a six year old and her little brother.